Customer Service Manager | Hospo Tech
Category: Admin / Office Support
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Established and growing hospo technology company
- Multifaceted role supporting a service team and sales
- $55k neg. + growing company & team + great culture
About the Company
- New Zealand owned/operated with international reach
- North Shore based head office | Social and active team
- Proactive and hands-on management | Very supportive
- Massive growth trajectory | Get in from the ground up!
Firmly establishing themselves as the market leader with both local and international clients, this company is focused on modern and intuitive solutions for the tourism industry. You’ll be overseeing a small team here in their support desk functions, managing day to day operations, supporting process training, account relationship management and providing creative solutions.
- High level of computer skills | Exp. with travel software
- Strong abilities in written and verbal communication
- Exp. in managing and development of service teams
- Relationship manager | Cool & calm, great multitasker
Ideally you’ve come from a role where using aggregation, booking software, OTA’s and training is fundamental to your role. You’re great under pressure and able to effectively multitask to get through a workload, while being able to support a team of people under you. You’re a brand ambassador, with great technical literacy and focused on building great relationships with your clients.
- Excellent work/life balance and great company culture
- Supportive and resourceful head office environment
- Circa $55k salary + free parking + future growth
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?