STORE MANAGERS WANTED | Large-Format Fast Fashion | Canberra
Category: Hospitality Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Location Due to Open Soon - Join now!
- Become part of one of the worlds most loved and successful brands!
- Incredible company culture that inspires daily!
They do everything they can to empower everyone in their company. Part of that also means providing leadership and guidance. That's where their Managers come in!
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections that this brand dream up!
I am currently looking for Department Managers to join their next store opening in Canberra! The overall job will include:
- Being Part of the management team in overseeing floor coverage,
- Driving sales
- Merchandise presentation
- Customer service
- Operational functions within the store including opening and closing the store according to company guidelines.
This companies success comes from a deep culture of high performance and love for the brand. I am looking for exceptional retailers who truly love what they do!
The people who will be successful will have the following abilities and experience:
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business need
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and to coach staff
If you believe that you have what we are looking for then I would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or call Sian on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential chat.