Franchise Consultant | Food & Coffee
Category: Multisite Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well regarded | Solid network | Expanding Brand
- Vibrant, dynamic culture with motivated team
- $75 - $80k base + KPI bonus + car allowance + tools
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to join a youthful & edgy brand entering their next exciting growth phase.
If you are a talented franchise consultant with an energetic hands on coaching approach then read on.
As a Franchise Consultant you will be responsible for the growth & support of a network of franchise stores. This is a leadership role in an energetic business and demands the highest degree of personal integrity & personality.
- Monitor compliance and ensure service levels are outstanding
- Assist company owned & franchised stores to excel
- Review P&Ls and make relevant recommendations
- Strategically support and coach the franchisees
- Assist with franchisee in store training
This role requires frequent travel, and is based in (but not limited to) the office and stores.
Why Work Here
- Excellent remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
- Company expanding internationally
This role must balance maintaining a close working relationship with the franchisees whilst also supporting their business acumen to drive positive results.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?