Operations Manager - BOH, Cellar and Maintenance focus. $90k pkg + Bonus
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting role awaits you.... Bring your F & B experience and professional manner to this role and get ready to delight and dazzle every day!
This venue is a glittering jewel in the Eastern Suburbs and is one of the most prestigious of its kind Australia wide. The coveted role Operations Manager has become available which will see you reporting directly to the General Manager and also leading a team of cellar and floor staff. The nature of this role will see you responsible for the day to day BOH operations of and also be an integral part of strategic planning for the future.
With a beautiful backdrop to gaze at, it won't be hard to keep motivated and be proud of where you work!
The responsibilities for the role will include;
- Venue Management and Compliance - (Stock, cash and systems management as well as maintenance)
- PEOPLE - ensuring cellar and setup team have clear concise goals and expectations while ensuring they are motivated through the tough hours and demands.
- Financial - Oversee and analyse financial performance around COGS, GP's budgets and forecasts.
- Supplier Management - work with their dynamic marketing team to ensure that the marketing objectives and activations are well organised and set up
- Structured and Volume experience - Food and Beverage
- Positive "CAN DO" attitude - this business has a great culture and this is something that they pride themselves on.
- Previous strategic planning experience and results analysis experience.
The salary on offer is $80k - $90k pkg + bonus potential and exciting perks (discounts, meals ect, ect)
To apply for this role, please click below on the appropriate links to attach your resume or alternatively phone Bella on (02) 8001 1890 for a confidential chat