Assistant Venue Manager- National Company
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Industry leader
- Multiple venues
- Career opportunity
Great opportunity available for a hands on manager to join a leading family entertainment brand.
Our client, an industry leader in the family entertainment area requires an energetic manager for its largest venue in WA. If you love diversity in your job and enjoy a fast paced environment then this is the job for you! Overseeing multiple outlets and managing a team of up to 120 people, your work day is never dull!
If you come from a retail or hospitality background ,have experience of managing large teams and love variety in your workday then we want to hear from you!
This role will entail:
• Supporting the GM in all aspects of the business.
• Revenue management.
• Food and Beverage.
• Marketing, recruitment and training.
• Assist the GM in implementing strategies and procedures.
• Direct customer service and be jointly responsible for a team of up to 120 staff.
To be considered for this role:
• 2-3 years operational management experience within the retail/hospitality/events industry.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions.
• A positive attitude and extremely high level of enthusiasm.
• Possess fantastic customer service skills and a high level of professionalism.
• Demonstrated excellent financial and revenue management ability
• Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated results in hands on management.
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience , have great initiative and be part of a fun team then APPLY NOW.
Unfortunately this role does not offer sponsorship and is not for working holiday visa's.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic 08 6365 0050.