Senior Duty Manager
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy bar & eatery
- Awesome operators | Support + growth
- Excellent hourly rates + full time hours
Why Work Here
- Fun, variety, rewards, recognition
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- Systems focused venue with great team culture
As a key manager in this high-performing team you'll graft hard to lead your team from the front and drive outstanding customer service to the highest standards. Reporting directly to the Venue Manager, you'll learn all aspects of the operation over time from front to back of house, developing and refining your skill set.
- Have proven, relevant management experience
- Have strong, decisive, and effective leadership
- Recognize a long term career prospect
- Genuinely consider hospo your career
- Have a valid GM cert
- Be recognized, rewarded, and appreciated for your hard work
- Awesome operators with great support & systems in place
- Fair hourly rates + full time hours + benefits
If you're someone who is ready & able to step up and into a role with real long-term career prospects, or perhaps you're just looking for a change and want to work with operators who know the industry then click to apply online, or give Tobi Kingsley a call on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?