Assistant Restaurant Manager | Fine Dining
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- High end | Well respected business
- Work with some of the best in undustry
- Excellent salary and tips | $60,000 base +
Award winning, Metro Top 50, and Hatted - one of Auckland's iconic dining precincts is opening up its grand doors to an experienced assistant restaurant manager to continue the deliverance of its renowned world class dining experience.
- Work alongside the restaurant manager to oversee daily operations
- Build relationships with locals & international visitors through excellent service
- Lead, train & develop the team to continuously provide a first class dining exp.
- Oversee the harmonious running of the restaurant floor with the kitchen team
Your role as the assistant restaurant manager is fundamental to the upkeep of the exceptional service this high end restaurant is known for. This is a hands on role where you will be working alongside the restaurant manager to ensure that the daily operations of this restaurant is effective in providing an unforgettable dining offering, and is efficient in reaching performance results, both achieved through successful leadership of your team.
- Comprehensive wine & beverage knowledge
- Ability to think on your feet during busy service
- Strong business acumen | Results driven | BOH admin skills
- Captivating personality that allows you to successfully lead a team
- Min 2 yrs exp. in a high end restaurant at a supervisory or mgmt. level
You are a hospitality professional through & through, with your ambition and respect for the industry being your driving factors that allow you to succeed your role. You have the ability to view the dining room from your guests' point of view, allowing you to identify and consistently deliver on all the finer details that create an unforgettable service.
- Industry respected venue and team
- $60 - 70k salary + company-wide discounts & benefits
- Career development opportunities across the company
To apply, please click the appropriate link of give Tobi Kingsley a call on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check our www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?