Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- South Eastern Suburbs
- Be a part of an exciting and growing business
- Incredible bonus structure
This exciting role is perfect for someone that has very strong and well rounded management skills that can thrive in a busy, ever-changing and innovative environment. As the manager for this popular entertainment venue, you will lead a team of approximately 30 staff; driving business, maximising business opportunities and ensuring customer experience is at its peak.
The venue caters for all ages! It's fun, vibrant, exciting and the team is full of BIG personalities that like to have FUN at work!
Though the environment is fun; don't be fooled, it's still a challenging role that will require a savvy business manager to keep it all under control. Exposure to the following is essential:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Venue/Restaurant Manager
- Sound financial acumen
- Ability to business develop and upsell and build a team of savvy sellers
- A whizz at rostering to a tight wage percentage budget based on revenue
- All areas of people management, including performance management, succession planning, recruitment and training
- High energy levels, great communicator and a drive to succeed!
It's an all encompassing role that will challenge, drive and inspire you to be your best. You can look forward to a role that can offer growth and opportunity in a business that goes from strength to strength.
If you are interested, please apply!