Franchise Area Manager | Relocation to New Zealand
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Lead and manage multiple outlets
- People and systems focused | Career progression
- Based in New Zealand
About the company
This awesome food retail business is looking for industry professionals who are already succeeding in a multi-site operations support role. This international brand is serious about ensuring your career success. Be rewarded & appreciated for your hard work. Although they are a global brand, they operate as a close knit team with strong family culture.
You will have many feathers under your bow already and be a motivated self-stater. We are looking for people who have:
- Exceptional communication skills & presentation
- Multi-site franchise & company store support exp.
- Solid understanding of company compliance audits
- Exp. in all aspects of management, HR, training & financials
- A background working in the food industry with freshly made product
- Proven ability helping businesses achieve & exceed their financial budgets
This is a multi-site operational support role where you will be working with operators with varied exp. levels in retail food.
- Build relationships with franchise business owners & managers
- Provide supervision for a group of 6+ sites
- Provide leadership, coaching & direction
- Scheduled support & compliance visits
- Maximize long term sales & profits
- An international market leader
- Incredible training opportunities
- Fantastic team based environment
- Excellent salary + company car + tools
Click to apply online, or give Adéle le Roux a call on 03 9666 1510 for a confidential discussion.