Category: Restaurant Management
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Mornington Peninsula
- Fine Dining
- Excellent salary package
About the company
My client's restaurant is nestled away in the Mornington Peninsula, hidden from the main roads, but exposed to breath taking views.
This hub has recently gained a lot of traction and is now becoming a cult favourite in the Peninsula.
It's menu focuses on using local produce that knocks out big bold flavors through elegant dishes.
About the role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager eager to sink their teeth into a recently refurbished restaurant!
The role is suited for a Restaurant Manager from a fine dining background who is confident working in fast paced environments, and has a proven track record working for successful casual fine dining/fine dining restaurants.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager, Venue Manager or General Manager in a fast paced, casual fine dining/fine dining restaurant
- Managed teams of 20+ staff
- A leader who is all things customer service - passion delivering attentive service, building rapport with guests, and generating more returning customers
- Excellent wine knowledge
- Hands on, self motivated leader
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Sound F&B knowledge, including local food trends, advanced wine knowledge and some of the finest local produce
- Proficient with POS software and Microsoft programs, including reading financial reports
- Rotating roster (Days & Nights)
- Free parking
- Staff discount (including benefits for family)
- Career growth
- Work with the elite in the Peninsula
How to Apply
Attach Resume and Click APPLY
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.