Product Training & Sales Support | Travel Industry
Category: Sales / Account Management / Business Development
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Market leader in their field | NZ owned tech company
- Hands-on role training new clients & supporting BDM
- OTE $55-60k neg. + work/life balance + growth & development
About the Company
- New Zealand owned/operated with international reach
- North Shore based head office | social and active team
- Proactive and hands-on management | very supportive
- Massive growth trajectory | get in from the ground up!
Firmly establishing themselves as the market leader with both local and international clients, our clients is focused on modern and intuitive solutions for the tourism industry. Key to your role is supporting the sales pipeline and helping new and existing clients in learning the product packages, providing solutions and pushing the upsell.
- High level of computer skills | Exp. with travel software
- Strong abilities in leading client training & support
- Exp. in managing the sales process and upselling
- High levels of verbal / written communication
Ideally you’ve come from a role where using aggregation, booking software and OTA’s is fundamental to your role. You’re a natural when it comes to training new people in software, and being able to troubleshoot and provide solutions on the fly. You’re not afraid to get in touch with new clients, and have a great ability to provide a high level of support to a senior sales team.
- Excellent work / life balance and great company culture
- Supportive and resourceful head office environment
- Circa $50k salary + free parking + future growth
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?