Director of Human Resources - Relocate
Category: HR, Training & Recuitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This culturally rich, multi-award winning, 5* boutique Canberra hotel is a real employee of choice. Our client is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join there senior management team. In this role it is essential that you are experienced within the hospitality industry. You will be a valuable part of the management structure reporting directly to Hotel GM.
The Ideal Candidate;
- Confident in delivering training, and coordinating learning activities
- Experience with leading high volume recruitment drives,
- Proven success with EBA's and liaising with government bodies for this implementation
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resource Management.
- Good knowledge of WHS, IR, and ER
- Desire to connect processes and people that achieve results and adapt to innovative and modern techniques
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to mentor and motivate.
- Experience with lLuxury and or 5 Star Hotels
- Must have Luxury and or 5 Star HR Management experience
For your application to be successful, we require
- Solid understanding of industry awards, EBA, and laws.
- 6 + years' structured HR manager experience.
- High level of customer and client relationship management.
- High level of attention and detailed experience contract writing.
- Passion and Drive to make impacts and influence- This is not just a "role" this is a challenge and an opportunity for someone wanting to build their own brand
If you need to know more, feel free to contact me - Isabella Hallinan 02) 8001 1890 for a confidential conversation or simply Apply today!