Sous Chef|Ready to grow your career?
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Exceptional opportunity!
- Career Maker!
- Your own kitchen could be next!
This is it ~ if you have fresh ideas and a passion to succeed this well managed and respected venue based in the hills area of Perth get on board now!
If you live in Midland or surrounds this could be the one for you!
A key role for a Sous Chef with their eye on the future, an opportunity to come on board with a highly professional business, a cohesive well managed and supportive company that values their customers and their staff.
• High energy and passion for your craft you Love being a CHEF!
• Strong leader - calm, focused and resilient under pressure.
• Organised - this kitchen is too busy not to be on top of everything!!!
• Team builder - professional, a motivator and respected leader.
• A respect for produce, customer satisfaction and beautiful food.
As the leader in our brigade you'll have a sound understanding of techniques as well as a grounded understanding of cost management, stock rotation and ordering, and team leadership and motivation.
As a competent and successful Sous Chef you'll already have the 2-4 years in a similar position producing consistent high quality bistro style food in a high volume, team focused environment. Leading a brigade of five you have an eye for detail, a passion for your trade, and a genuine love for customer experience and satisfaction and energy to burn!
Most importantly you have a true appreciation of food with heart & soul that offers generosity on a plate!!!
• The chance to make your mark!
• Great starting salary $65,000 + super
• The opportunity for absolute ownership in the kitchen.
What do you think, are you ready to make your mark? Apply Now...
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on 08 6365 0050.