Area Manager| Premium Casual Brand | Relocate to QLD
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
It's not every day an opportunity with an employer of this calibre comes up.... But when it does, it's a day to celebrate for anyone wanting an exciting and challenging new role to sink their teeth into! This role will really suit you if you are an experienced high level multi-site manager that has itchy feet, boundless energy and a strategic business mind.
Known in the industry for being an employer of choice, this company has it all; expansion plans, a truly exciting culture, a commitment to investing in their people and a brand that stands above the rest. This is a role for the real go-getter.
We are seeking a talented Area Manager to drive long term growth through the leadership and development of its people & commitment to evolving the brand experience for each and every restaurant.
Area Managers for this business are commercial brand ambassadors who live & breathe the company values and inspire their teams to do the same
The culture of this company is loud and proud, dynamic and exciting and it's NON-NEGOTIABLE that you fit these traits too! You will be extroverted, dynamic and engaging. You will be highly skilled at bringing a team together and getting them on board to your way of thinking. You are influential, intelligent and can think outside of a very funky box.
What You'll Need:
- Experience leading, managing, inspiring & developing teams within hospitality is ESSENTIAL
- Experience developing & maximising revenue growth across multi-sites for a number of years is ESSENTIAL
- Strong understanding of restaurant compliance, OH&S and food safety & metrics needed to meet compliance KPIs
- Expert communicator and ability to develop successful relationships & engage others
- Self-driven with a high level of personal accountability and desire to achieve
- A proven ability to identify and develop talent and potential & deploy the right talent in the right restaurant
- Energy, positive attitude & resilience - a keen focus on motivating others
- Ability to travel to multiple Restaurants each week
- Supportive but autonomous role. - Suited to a candidate who likes to operate analytically and proactively
- Competitive salary package based on experience
- 90-100k + S and an attractive bonus potential
If you have any further questions please give Bella a call on 02) 8001 1890. Please note that due to client confidentiality we are not able to disclose the name of this brand.