Category: Accounting & Finance
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of Australia’s most recognised and admired restaurateurs with one of the country’s most premium operations. A world class operator with a unique twist that separates them from any other restaurant group in Australia.
With a phonetical approach to quality in every aspect their outlets are in premium locations with top quality designer finishes and their clientele are accustomed to quality. No corners are cut in this outstanding organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded Finance Manager to join this dynamic and fast growing hospitality group.
In this role you will work very closely with the operational team, therefore looking for someone who has the drive and passion to not only focus on the financial side, but also has the interest to work closely with operations to ensure the overall performance of the business improves
Key responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Management of a small team to ensure effective and efficient running of the finance department
- Preparation of detailed financial year budgets
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly financial and management reporting
- Detailed financial analysis and support to the business by providing financial advice to minimise risks
- Support the respective department heads to help them understand and interpret the business
- Generating and analysing KPIs on a daily basis to ensure efficient running of respective departments and interfacing with leaders to ensure benchmarks are adhered to and advise on how to improve their financial performance
- Investigate ways to improve profitability
In order to be considered for this role you will be:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Proven experience in a multi site role within the hospitality industry
- Have strong financial acumen
- Proven commercial management ability
- Expertise in applying an operational approach to finance
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- You will enjoy mentoring and coaching a team of professionals
- A strong customer service focus
If you are interested, please Apply now!