Head Chef|Great Southern & Great Food!
Category: Head Chef
Location: WA Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Even though it's chilly now a busy summer is just around the corner! Come and join a kitchen that cares about what they put on the plate!
Fresh, simple, interesting, well cooked and flavour driven menu - fabulous location, great service - quite simply, our client is looking for a fantastic Head Chef who is cool calm, collected under pressure and loves what they do and loves keeping up with the latest food trends.
We are a well established and respected business with an already great reputation that is looking for a fab Head Chef ahead of a busy summer, the south west is gorgeous this time of the year, come and join a kitchen that cares about what they put on the plate!
Working closely with the Venue Manager in this key position...is this You?
• A really good Chef who genuinely loves to cook!
• Team player & hands on leader.
• Calm nature, great attitude and a sense of humor would be nice.
• Exceptional communicator & FOH team builder.
• Clean, organised and efficient.
• Available for a mixture of weekdays and weekends.
• Service driven.
• Spot on financial acumen.
• Cost control, tight budgets, clever rostering.
• Leadership & development of 5-6 staff.
• Delivering quality food to 100 pax per service.
• Improving already established high standards.
Bonus points for:
• Buy little and often mentality & great tenure in previous roles.
With your background in and true appreciation of quality food you'll be wanting to put your kitchen fairly and squarely on the local food map!
Apply Now! Speak to you soon....
This full time position does not offer sponsorship not for Working Holiday Visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.