Chef De Partie | Junior Sous Chef - Paddington
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a passionate, driven, hardworking team player? Do you want to advance in your career? If this sounds like things that are important to you, then keep reading and get in touch today!
Our Paddington dining is warm and inviting, a premium and refined yet still casual dining experience. Diners can expect a modern European menu, brimming with succulent servings of seasonal and fresh produce. Our venue is a local dining destination, whether you are looking for a quick bite, a long lunch, to celebrate a special occasion, or return again and again as one of our beloved regulars.
Does this sound like the type of environment that you want to be a part of? Do you see yourself making a dining experience like no other? Want to be a part of a kitchen team that strive for nothing but the best?
This role of Junior Sous Chef is;
- High attention to detail
- Leading sections and stations
- Monitoring food safety and quality
- Lunch and dinner service.
- Previous Chef de Partie or Junior Sous
- Someone who is confident leading and dealing with suppliers
- Organised and responsible
- Team oriented
- Passionate about quality produce
- Someone to add to the great team culture already established
An attractive of $60-$62k + S and opportunity to be developed by one of the best.
To apply for this role, please click below on the appropriate links to attach your resume or alternatively phone Bella on (02) 8001 1890 for a confidential chat.