Assistant Venue Manager x 3 - New Opening
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are in search for enthusiastic 2iC / Assistant VENUE MANAGER to become part of our management team and to progress further with the group.
The venue itself is a multi-facet food, beverage, entertainment and leisure business with a cool sports bar as well so is suited to someone that can take on any challenge big or small.
They are second to none of their competitors and are continually guiding the way of the F&B and entertainment industry.
This business is on top the game and attracting alot of media attention for knowing how to create an exciting atmosphere where everyone leaves smiling!
This role will entail:
- Managing this fun and fast paced venue utilising your team in the best way possible.
- Encouraging, motivating and training team members
- Managing all areas within the business - Bars, restaurant, sports bar ect ect
- Managing booking for the venue and customer feedback
- Engaging with customers and delivering outstanding service
To be considered for this role:
- Previous management experience from the hospitality sector
- FUN, optimistic, innovative and with a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn and develop but confident in also adding value
- Engaging and friendly personality
- A current RSA and volume bar experience.
ou will be provided with the best management training so you can progress into a Venue Manager!
The salary for this role is $55 - $60k + S and the group themselves have rapid expansion plans and more new openings just around the corner. The development and opportunity is endless!!!
APPLY TODAY through the link below or call Bella for more info 02 8001 1890