Category: Multisite Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well regarded brand in a strong growth phase
- Autonomous role with a supportive head office
- Competitive market salary + KPI bonus + tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive brand and be apart of the success and growth of their large network of franchisees. As a Franchise Consultant, you will be the main point of contact, supporting and coaching new and current franchisees, and monitoring the overall performance of each site.
Who You Are
- Support franchisees with the profitability & growth of their sites
- Implement & monitor compliance systems, training & reporting
- Assist with in store training | High standards of service & cleanliness
- Review P&Ls and work with franchisees to ensure budgets & targets are met
- Natural relationship manager, influencer & mentor
- Strong, fluent business skill set with proven results
- Systems focused, attuned to the nuances of franchises
- Great communicator, well presented, with a positive attitude!
- Exp. at a multi-site mgmt. level, with a great record of achievements
With good balance of people & profit, this is role would be ideal for a senior manager who has had previous experience managing multiple sites and has developed a strong financial acumen, along with influential skills and a positive personality to maintain positive relationships with franchisees.
What You'll Get
- Nationwide franchise and a strong growth phase
- Professional, supportive head office
- Market leading salary + car + tools
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or give Tobi Kingsley a call on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
All applications are received and treated with the strictest confidence, We will never share any of your details without your permission.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?