Venue Manager l Are you a fun and infectious leader?
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- A dynamic business who are on top of their game
- A position that will open you up to exciting progression opportunities
- Most of all a job that you will want to wake up for as this venue is all about
My client is on the lookout for dynamic, energetic and fun loving individuals to join their growing management team. This role is for passionate career driven leaders who are seeking that opportunity to grow within a company. In this role you will be trained to become the Venue Manager as we are all about progression from within. So you will need to have that hunger to succeed!
Within this role your responsibilities will be to manager the venue together with your team and provide the ultimate customer service. This a busy role with several components to this business, which are all very fun activities that we provide to our loyal patrons to enjoy. So it is extremely important that you engage with the clientele to provide efficient and friendly service at all times.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
• Experience within a management role whether hospitality or retail (Preferably in a large environment)
• Experience with multi tasking in a busy environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide and support team members
• Experienced with rostering, stock ordering and controlling labour costs
• A valid First Aid Certificate or willingness to gain one
• Highly energetic , bubbly and ooze passion for your career
• Driven to achieve exceptional service
• Self motivated and driven to be able to take the next step within your career
• Most of all, you will have a love for people and enjoying engaging with customers
In return you will be provided with fantastic training opportunities and you will be guided to take that next step in becoming a Venue Manager for this exciting business. You will be respected and appreciated for you efforts within this organisation and will be reward financially as well. So if you have what it takes APPLY NOW!!! For a confidential chat about the role please call Sian 02) 61084980.