Sales - Business Development Manager | MICE - Hospitality
Category: Sales / Account Management / Business Development
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is a unique opportunity to work across two of Sydney's pristine and highly regarded Waterfront Venues. Known for setting the bar higher and higher YOY, pushing the boundaries and only settling for the best, this group are not for the light hearted but the ambitious.
If the hustle and bustle of the Sydney Eastern Suburbs trade isn't enough for you to play with than you'll also be helping out at their other venue in the CBD
The role of Sales and Business Development Manager will oversee, facilitate, structure and develop any revenue coming into the Business/Group through a multitude of departments. - Boutique Accommodation, Food and Beverage and Conferencing/Events.
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant and current experience in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of Food and Beverage, Operations and Events (including accommodation and conferencing)
- Financial management and reporting experience - budgets, forecasts ect
- Understanding around sales + closing techniques as well as a personable demeanour and the ability to build relationships holistically.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and commercial awareness of the CBD and Eastern Suburbs.
- Excellent planning, organisation and implementation skills
- People management skills, with an engaging and inspirational leadership style.
To express your interest in this position please apply through the link below or for more information call Bella on 02 8001 1890