Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to join a quality establishment
- Fantastic remuneration on offer
- Not for the faint-hearted
Our client is a growing business with some of Brisbane's most exciting venues and we are now looking for the next piece of the puzzle- an excellent Sous Chef.
The restaurant is notable for its modern take on Thai cuisine and fantastic casual fine dining service. We are seeking a strong Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef to run the day to day operations of the kitchen. The quality of the food is up to an exceptional standard and we are looking for someone who can produce this food in a very busy environment.
Skills we require:
- Senior experience in a notable/hatted environment
- Clear understanding of Sous Chef responsibility
- Manage and maintain all sections of the kitchen
- Contribute to the development and training of the kitchen team
- Ordering of stock in accordance of business requirements
- Creatively contribute to menu changes and restaurant specials
- Wastage control, tracking and stock management (rotation & stock takes)
In return you will get:
- An excellent salary based on your experience
- Opportunity to develop into a Head Chef role
- Join a progressive group
You must be a permanent resident of Australia/NZ to apply!