Assistant Venue Manager | Great Pub
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- You've earned your hospitality stripes
- You LOVE a feeling of ownership
- You're ready for a real challenge
This is a fabulous opportunity to take the bull by the horns and make this great pub style venue your own.
Functions, bottleshop, dining, bars and entertainment all under one roof requires someone who can manage their time, their people and ultimately their customer's positive experience.
We need to see buckets loads of experience, a strong drive to take your venue to the top along with hands on lead from the front management style.
• A competitive salary package (according to experience)
• Secure and structured working environment.
• BIG successful company that's not going anywhere but forward.
• You'll be respected for and supported in your passion to succeed.
• If you're innovative, focused and full of fresh ideas- we'll love you even more!
It goes without saying (we hope) that you have the ability to hold all relevant licenses and certificates to accept this position...
Naturally you will also have:
• We'll say it again - LOADS of Experience (in a similar role).
• Excellent financial and management acumen.
• Solid food and beverage knowledge.
• A strong open character and a genuine love of the food and liquor industry.
And above all...ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This position is located in a lovely local community - if it sounds like you might cut the proverbial mustard for this role, then don't hesitate - Apply now!!!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on 08 6365 0050.