Bar Manager l Busy Venue
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive salary + Super + Perks
- Great company incentives, bonuses and perks
- On-going development and training
My client requires an experienced Bar manager to help drive this busy, high volume venue to bigger and better things. The bar is well equipped with spirits, wine and craft beers from across the globe. A favorite with locals, sports enthusiasts and families.
As the Bar manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, whist ensuring quality and consistent drinks are being delivered across the bar. You will have the opportunity to train and develop your team, and create a fun and attractive culture that is the envy amongst others in the industry. We need you to be passionate about the scene, and have an interest in where it's going, so you can stay on trend and be innovative with ideas and concepts. In this role you will report to the General Manager.
To be considered for the role, you will need to;
- Have had previous experience in a similar position, in control of a busy bar, venue or night club.
- Outstanding business and financial acumen - P&L reporting, Cost management and Budget forecasting.
- Sound product and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and mentoring ability - develop and grow your team, and identify high performers.
- Well presented, take great pride in your presentation.
- Amazing salary + super + Perks
- Opportunity to be apart of a growing company.
- Great company incentives, bonuses and perks.
This is the opportunity of a life time for a dynamic hospitality professional looking to set them selves up financially, and make an impression on a growing hospitality market. A great opportunity to join an growing company that is truly a step above the rest! APPLY NOW or phone Sian on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential chat.