Restaurant Manager l Hatted Restaurant
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive salary package +tips
- Award winning restaurant
- Supportive company and culture
Looking for the opportunity to further your career as a Restaurant Manager with Award-winning, hatted restaurant this is your opportunity!
This venue is multi award-winning, having received and maintained hatted status since opening. The venue world class no expense has been spared when creating this dining atmosphere. Our client is looking for an experienced, skilled, ambitious individual to lead a team of hospitality pro's. This is an exciting time to join this first class venue with a new offering in the building stages - this is a company you can grow with.
In this role you will report to the Operations Manager. Good time management and a keen eye for detail will be essential to managing this team. You will be supported and receive on-going career/personal development.
You will have:
- 2 years management experience
- The ability and credentials to grow a business
- Strong financial and business acumen - P&L's, budgets, forecasting
- Experience in a hatted or Michelin star venue
- High caliber of skills and knowledgeable
• Establishing strong relationships and provide a high level of customer service
• Mentor, motivate and manage your team to achieve team targets.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the business
• On-going training and support of your team - we have hat and want to keep it!
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your management skills and move to the next level of management with a supportive company. With an attractive salary package with a growing company make this role your! Apply today and take your career to a step above the rest. For a confidential chat please call Sian 02)61084980