Head Chef | A Slice of Kiwi Nirvana
Category: Head Chef
Location: Rest of Northland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Volume driven, gastro kitchen
- A lifestyle city folk can only dream of
- Excellent remuneration and future growth opportunities
Nestled along the beautiful Bream Bay coastal line. This stunning location will have you out on the waves longboarding regularly, sampling some amazing local craft brews and living a life you can only dream of if you’re in the city.
This iconic casual venue pumps all summer long. You need to be well versed in controlling & developing busy bustling & lively kitchens. You’ll need to be driven to play your part in creating a welcoming country atmosphere.
The successful applicant will also possess the following key attributes:
- Create menus for everyday and events
- Ensure smooth running of all food operations
- Maintain cleanliness, health & safety and food hygiene standards
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role or similar
- Ability to maintain costs strategically & efficiently (food & staff rosters)
- Interact with mgmt. team, bar & brewing staff to achieve great outcomes
- Leadership qualities and be able to train & encourage young & upcoming chefs/apprentices
Reduce your living costs and embrace the lifestyle. Not just working for beer, remuneration will be in line with experience and supplemented with outcome based incentives.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.