Restaurant Manager - Mornington Peninsula - Luxury
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Open to 457 Visa's
- Excellent wine portfolio
- Luxury property
My client's restaurant is nestled away in the Mornington Peninsula, hidden from the main roads, but exposed to breath taking views.
This hub has recently gained a lot of traction and is now becoming a cult favorite in the Peninsula.
It's menu focuses on using local produce that knocks out big bold flavors through elegant dishes.
About the role
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to align themselves with some of the best in the industry.
The role is suited for an energetic Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager who is confident working in fast paced environments, and has a proven track record working for successful restaurants.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Front of House Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager in a premium a la carte or fine dining restaurant is essential
- Managed teams of 8+ staff
- A leader who is all things customer service - passionate about delivering attentive service, building rapport with guests, and generating more returning customers
- Hands on, self motivated leader
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Sound F&B knowledge, including local food trends, and advanced wine knowledge
- $65k + super + tips
- NO LATE NIGHTS
- Predominately Wednesday to Sunday, mostly evenings
- Career growth
- Work with some of the elite in the Peninsula
How to Apply
Attach Resume and Click APPLY