Sous Chef | Sydney CBD | $65k + S + Bonus | No Sundays!!!
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The group is well known for opening establishments that focus on atmosphere, food and customer service. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an up and coming Sous Chef that wants to join a prestigious hospitality group with the career progression potential, while still showing their creative flair and implementing their own style on the menu and kitchen!
The Ideal Sous Chef would:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of menu planning, food costing and modern Australian/ southern Indian and Sri Lankan Cuisines.
- Have a strong understanding of rostering and managing wage costs in the kitchen.
- Has the ability to step up, show their creative flair and back-up the Head Chef when required.
- Is passionate about cooking, food and the industry in general.
- Is excited by modern cooking trends and wants to push those boundaries however they can.
- Competitive Salary: $65k-$70k (+Super +Tips + Annual Bonus).
- The opportunity to join a progressive and fast growing hospitality group with a clear career progression path.
- A chance to join a kitchen team were you can express yourself, show creativity and really take some ownership of the final product.
- Mainly Monday – Friday, over the weekend the restaurant is only open Saturday nights, (that means no Sundays!!!!) – Great for someone looking for work/life balance.