Sous Chef- Relocate to Melbourne! $65k + super
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Add an excellent name to your resume
- Work with an industry icon
- Excellent Salary on offer
About the company and role:
The team is a collection of young, ambitious chefs, who pride themselves using fresh local produce predominantly sourced from the Mornington Peninsula.
The kitchen has a strong focus on maintaining a high level of morale, through open communication, hard work and above else, passion for delivering impeccable dishes.
This role is built for a highly skilled, hands on leader, itching to showcase their flair across multiple sections whilst bringing the best out of a wonderful team.
The selected candidate will have the luxury of having most nights off, whilst working for one of the best restaurants in the region.
Skills & experience required:
- 2+ years demonstrated experience as a Sous Chef in a high volume, fast-paced, premium restaurant environment
- Capable of performing well under pressure during busy service periods
- Have a solid understanding of HACCP food safety standards
- Communication skills must be second to none
- Experience coaching/mentoring apprentices
- A self motivated leader who can get the best out of team whilst maintaining an excellent working atmosphere
- $62k-$65k+ super
- Mostly days
- Rotating roster
- Career growth
- One of the best views in the Peninsula
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.