Jr Sous Chef/CDP | Iconic Venue | $62k + Super
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The client has been one of Sydney’s most prestigious venues for over 130 years, well known as the friendly neighbourhood local pub. But in reality they go above and beyond that, they focus on ensuring each and every one of their guests receives excellent service/food and enjoys the vibrant atmosphere within the venue. On top of all this they have been award a Chef’s Hat for their incredible menu.
The ideal applicant:
- Has the ability to step up, show their creative flair and back-up the Head Chef when required.
- Has a great personality and is looking for an environment in which they can learn and grow and really become part of a professional brigade.
- Understands Food Safety procedures, ordering/stock management, rostering and managing wage costs in the kitchen.
- Will have a background in, and be passionate about producing high quality food.
For the ideal applicant this company is offering some serious incentives, including:
- An incredible opportunity for an up and coming chef to join an award winning hatted establishment, learn from a well-known and talented head chef and push their career to the next level!
- A competitive salary package ($62k + S + holiday/sick leave)
- This is not just a job, training and personal development is a big part of this role.
- Loyalty incentive - Every year of employment the company will give you 1 additional day of annual leave, up to a maximum of 5 days. (That's 5 weeks of paid leave in total after 5 years!)
If this interests you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Alex Hill on +61 2 8001 1894 with any questions regarding the role.