Your next career step | Relocation | Jnr Sous Chef Busy Gastropub
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Regular menu changes | Creative input
- Relocate to Cambridge in the mighty Waikato
- Career development | Your first real mgmt position
We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef or a strong Senior CDP ready and keen to step up. With a minimum of 4 years experience and a strong passion for producing top quality European style gastropub fair and developing your people management skill sets.
Our client is an established part of the local hospitality scene in Cambridge (Waikato); a busy modern New Zealand gastropub offering a crafted European influenced seasonal a la carte menu; including wood fired pizzas, seared scallops, duck, and a couple of different steaks to pass over the grill.
- Working with a fun and motivated team
- Develop your career | Move up in the kitchen
- Supportive environment | Team collaborations
- Share your creativity| Regular menu changes
- Charismatic & energetic
- Appropriate exp. & hard working
- A little creative flair
- Leadership qualities
An ability to work and handle pressure in a fast paced environment. An ability to play your part, leading and motivating the team. Full knowledge of health and safety regulation. Take pride in every dish that leaves your kitchen. Hands on role of running the entire kitchen in the absence of the head & sous chef.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.