Restaurant Manager - High Volume
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $65,000 + super + bonuses
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Faced paced, high performing, hot spot for CBD foot traffic
About the company and role
Built for an energetic, bubbly and passionate professional looking to sink their teeth into a high volume venue with all the perks that come with working for one of Australia's most respected hospitality brands.
The company offers comprehensive training, career growth and an excellent culture. A respected brand with over a 100+ restaurants nationwide, with an average roster of 30 staff covering all front and back of house duties.
Casual dining, attentive service and outrageously good food!
Skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years Management experience working in a busy quick service restaurant, high volume venue or cafe environment
- Previous experience working with KPI's, COG's and P&L reports
- Cool, calm and composed attitude
- Second to none communication skills
- Experience managing teams of 10+
- $65k + super + bonuses
- Say goodbye to late nights
- Rotating roster
- Excellent leadership training
- Career progression
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*