Venue Manager - Castle Hill - $80k + S
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The company is one of the largest/fastest growing hospitality/leisure venue providers in Australia and they are seriously raising the bar as far as the industry is concerned. They know how to excite a crowd, pump up a room and have an all-round good time not just at work but all around the clock!!
Are you the kind of person that likes to make everything fun and have a laugh?
A successful applicant will:
- Have experience in Venue Management, specifically multi-faceted venues
- Have worked with larger crews of 25-40
- Have experience in rostering, KPI’s, financial management and operational management
- Be able to stay calm and collected while maintaining time management in a high pressure environment
- Is positive and knows how to have a great time!
- Competitive salary (Up to $80k + super + bonus)
- Join a business that is not all about the money and has a strong focus on giving back to the community through charities, fundraisers and events
- Training, mentorship and personal development
- Have fun at work! If you love what you do for work, you will never work a day in your life!
- A great career opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation that is achieving huge success
Please apply by clicking below or phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat