Restaurant Manager- Western Suburbs - $55K + Super + Bonus
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Established brand in casual dining
- Opportunity to run your on team
- Performance-based bonus structure
The company has seen incredible success since opening their first store in Australia back in 2007! They now have 70 + stores across Australia and New Zealand and are continuing to grow! As a company the beliefs are simple but effective - their food should be: Fresh, colourful, have bold flavours, no preservatives and embrace the flavours and heat of chilli! As far as culture within the business goes, they see themselves as cheeky, authentic and connected! This is an incredible opportunity for somebody that has experience in retail, fast-food restaurant management and is looking for the opportunity to combine the two.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have past experience in Hospitality management, specifically restaurants or food/beverage serving outlets.
- Be energetic and passionate about all things hospitality and people!
- Able to lead a team and work well under pressure.
- Understand what is involved in the day to day running of a restaurant (rostering, wages, ordering, stock management, customer service.)
This role involves some serious benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- The opportunity to work with a large company in a flagship store and interact with head office executives and show them what you can offer the company!
- A great chance to hone your general management skills and work in a structured environment that rewards hard work and success.
- Align yourself with a business that has won multiple retail/hospitality awards in Australia and New Zealand.