Assistant Restaurant Manager - Melbourne CBD - Fresh Group
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55,000 + super + bonuses/incentives
- Friendly service and results driven environment
- No late nights, no split shifts and excellent benefits
A Melbourne based business out to make a statement in the industry, looking to compete with the best is now looking for a reliable professional to join a highly passionate team.
If you have a spring in your step and love working with people then we want to hear from you. Lead a team of 20, eager to learn and enjoy work.
Directly reporting to the Restaurant General Manager you will be influencing positive change, running day to day operations, building on a healthy team culture.
You want to achieve success, showcase your front of house management skills, maximise on guest experience and have a genuine passion for generating as many returning customers as possible.
- $55k + super + bonuses
- Climb the management ladder and grow with a rising group
- No late nights
- Work closely with extremely passionate operators
- Morale is high and business is through the roof
Skills & experience
- Welcoming all professionals with Management experience in Hospitality, Retail and Entertinment
- Cool, calm and composed leader capable of motivating a large team
- Results driven
- Passionate for all things guest experience - service, atmosphere, food and beverage
- Capable of running busy service, handling teams of 30+ and being accountable for a large scale operation in the absence of the Restaurant Manager
- Well presented, self motivated and excellent attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*