CDP | Iconic Venue | Great Operator | $65k + super + travel
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great salary and perks
- Beautiful beach location
- Be part of a reputable and growing group
This well established Sydney hotel group, headed by one of the most reputable operators around is looking for Chef De Partie's that are looking for an exciting career change to a brand new venue with state-of-the-art equipment.
The ideal applicant would:
- Have the relevant commercial cookery and food safety qualifications.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be passionate about and enjoy working with Asian, Mexican, Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern influenced food that boasts big bold flavours and colours. Whilst also working with seasonal/fresh ingredients.
- Be hard-working and have a positive attitude.
- Very competitive salary ($60-$65k + Superannuation) including holiday pay and sick leave.
- The opportunity to work in a newly renovated space that has five very different food and beverage concepts with fantastic facilities.
- Great beachside location
- A great opportunity to join one of NSW’s most successful and prestigious hospitality groups.
- 45 Hour working week, plus overtime for any extra hours.
- An opal card or fuel card depending on your mode of transport.
- Sponsorship / Sponsorship transfer is an option for the right candidate.
If this interests you please click on the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Anthony Carveth on +61 2 8001 1894 with any questions regarding the role.