Assistant Restaurant Manager - $60K + Super - Parramatta
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With over 100+ successful high-volume venues across Australia this company is all about the culture within the business! On top of that is constantly giving back to its loyal and hardworking staff. This is an incredible opportunity for somebody that has experience in hospitality management and is looking for a fun environment to grow and learn and get involved with their staff, customers and product.
A hands-on approach is necessary for this role; you'll be working alongside your team; leading by example as you show them the ropes in regards to back of house food preparation and front of house customer service skills. This is a role that require commitment from its management staff, but still reward you with a 40-hour working week!
The ideal candidate would:
- Have past experience in Hospitality management, specifically restaurants or food serving outlets
- Be energetic and passionate about all things hospitality and people
- Able to lead a team and work well under pressure
- Understand what is involved in the day to day running of a restaurant (rostering, wages, ordering, stock management, customer service.)
This role involves some serious benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Competitive salary of $60K + Super
- The opportunity to work with a large company and the potential for career progression.
- A great chance to hone your general management skills and work in a structured environment that rewards hard work and success.
- Align yourself with a business that is as serious about their bottom line as they are about work/life balance