Assistant Restaurant Manager - Bayside Suburb - $50-52k + super
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Front of House focus
- Do you love training staff and bring the best out of a team?
- $50,000 - $52,000 + super
About the role
Be at the forefront of service, be the face of the business and be an inspiring leader that a team entrusts in leading the business to success.
Your role is to be the vital cog in their front of house system, focusing on generating more returning customers, training staff and maintaining a happy and inclusive team culture.
If you are open to working in casual dining, serving good honest food done well then this could be the rewarding role you've been searching for.
We need a leader with personality, motivation and solid industry knowledge covering food, beverage, and service in order to support a team of 20 in a fast paced environment.
- $50-52k + super
- Social hours, no late night finishes and a roster that gives you balance
- Superb operator and management team in place
- Employee discounts
Skills & experience
- Previous experience as a Assistant Restaurant Manager, Cafe Manager, Restaurant Manager, Venue Manager or Store Manager in a fast paced hospitality environment is essential
- Capable of leading teams of 15+
- Able to demonstrate different service styles and sequences or service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience perfromance managing staff
- Solid food and beverage knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*