Relocate to trendy Melbourne with your exceptional sales and hospo skills!
Category: Sales / Account Management / Business Development
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent salary package
- Career building opportunity
- Lifestyle balance
About the role
If you are that cross roads in your hospitality career, seeking a change in scene away from venue operations but want to stay connected with the industry?
We encourage all hungry, ambitious, and career driven hospitality professionals to apply for this rare role.
You enjoy working in a results driven environment and excel working independently.
Enjoy the perks of face to face management, whilst building your portfolio and applying business development strategies to increase revenue for your client.
This is a remote role that requires travel on a daily business.
- Portfolio Revenue Growth - Unlock Inventory to drive portfolio revenue growth from a pool of accounts:
- Responsible for training and activating new restaurants
- Analysing data to implement specific strategies to boost revenues
- Support seasonal events to drive inventory
- Boost Customer Satisfaction by making regular contact with every account to reinforce value & proactively attend to any issues
- Manage retention & attrition from your portfolio of accounts
- Knowledge or passion of the restaurant industry
- Experience in a sales driven environment
- Comfortable with targeting on monthly KPIs
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral. Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A team player with a "can do" attitude.
- High attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Google applications
*only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered*