Assistant Restaurant Manager - $60K + Super + Bonus - Western Sydney
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a driven team-leader with a background in retail or hospitality looking to take on your next challenge? Hop on board with this established hospitality chain that can offer you a chance to develop real skill-sets in a fun setting that encourages and supports strong work-place relationships.
A brand that inspires those who are goal-oriented, driven and have their eye on the prize. High level of customer involvement means there is rarely a dull moment and operational procedure that will attract and inspire even the most task oriented individuals. Opportunities to work with sustainably sourced, high quality food products with ensure your putting out a product you can be proud to stand behind.
A hands-on approach is necessary for this role; you'll be working alongside your team; leading by example as you show them the ropes in regards to back of house food preparation and front of house customer service skills. This is a role that require commitment from its management staff, but still reward you with a 40-hour working week.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have past experience in Hospitality or Retail Management
- Be energetic and passionate about all things hospitality and people
- Able to lead a team and work well under pressure
- Exposure to financial management including labour costs and COG's
This role involves some serious benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Competitive salary of $60K + Super + Bonus
- The opportunity to work with a large company and the potential for career progression.
- A great chance to hone your general management skills and work in a structured environment that rewards hard work and success.
- Align yourself with a business that is as serious about their bottom line as they are about work/life balance
Click 'APPLY' to submit your application or call Gina directly (02) 8001 1891.