Venue General Manager - Melbourne CBD Inner Suburb
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Big screens, live music and hearty pub food
- Maximise guest satisfaction and generate more returning customers
- $70,000 - $80,000 + super + career progression for the right candidate
About the role and business
This venue has built is reputation on friendly customer service, a selection beers on tap, and classic pub food, done well.
We are looking for an experienced Venue Manager that is big on guest experience - getting to know your locals, identifying customers needs, on top of food and beverage trends, and someone who has a passion for genuine customer service.
This role is certainly suited to leader confident with financials, and may even consider themselves business savvy, whilst playing a hands on role leading a humble and hard working team of 30+ across food & beverage, entertainment and gaming departments.
- Create a effective roster that gives you balance
- Ability to introduce your service style in a casual dining environment
- Opportunity to work closely with an Area Manager
- Plenty of room to grow with a evolving company
- Competitive salary $70-80k + super
Skills & Experience
- Experience as Venue Manager, General manager or Area Manager in restaurant, pub group or similar business is essential to be considered
- Strong to advanced industry knowledge of Australian bistro, gastro pub, Australian beverages and craft beers is an advantage
- Confident working in a venue that is high on compliance across OHS, Food Hygiene & Safety practise, local legislation, company policies and procedures
- Victorian Gaming license, RSA & RSG accreditation is essential
- Confident analysing P&L's, working to budgets, rostering and working to KPI's
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and mentor less experienced staff
- Capable of presenting progressive business strategies to upper management to improve on under performing areas
- HOW TO APPLY
- ** Attached Resume and click APPLY.
Permanent residents with full working rights will only be considered for this role