Assistant Restaurant Manager - Melbourne CBD - Modern Casual Dining
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- A modern business model | Progressive group | Fresh and funky
- Balanced roster | One weekend off per month
- $55,000 + super + bonuses
Built for an energetic, bubbly and passionate leader who cares about front of house management in hustling and bustling conditions.
A role not for the faint hearted who want a cruisey service, this will keep you on your toes whilst taking your development to a new level in restaurant management.
Surrounded by supportive, positive and humble people, you'll be welcomed with open arms in to a business that offers comprehensive training, career progression and an excellent culture. A respected brand with over a 50+ restaurants nationwide, with an average team size of 25 covering all front and back of house duties.
Skills & experience
- Well presented and well groomed professional
- Hands on leader who considers themselves a mentor
- Strong understanding of best practise including food safety and OHS
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience analysing P&L's, controlling inventory, working to budgets and daily targets
- Confident handling customer enquiries and rectifying any issues
- $55k + super + bonuses
- Say goodbye to late nights
- Balanced roster
- Excellent onboarding and leadership training
- Career progression available for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*