Head Chef - Eastern Suburbs - $75-80k + super
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be apart of a dynamic and diverse hospitality group
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits package
- $75,000 - $80,000 + super
About the company and role
We're seeking a dynamic Head Chef with to join a fun and passionate team, having the unique opportunity to continue the great food reputation that a family friendly venue has built.
Covering functions, bistro and a sports bar from a central kitchen, this role requires a hands on leader to run service, mentor staff and manage par levels whilst making sure compliance with food safety & hygiene, OHS and company policies is constantly achieved.
You will have full control on designing and costing menu's working with the company's reliable and successful suppliers.
Reap the rewards of a balanced roster and being apart of a team culture that takes pride in their plating and gets the job done with a smile on their face.
- $75-80k + super (pending on experience)
- Create your own roster that offers balance
- Excellent support office and upper management
- Arguably the leader in standards - internal audits, compliant structure and won't compromise on best practise
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a Head Chef or Exec Chef in a fast paced bistro, gastro pub or casual dining restaurant is essential
- Second to none communication skills - both written and oral
- Great leadership and people management skills
- Results driven and target focuses - working to KPI's, budgets, COG's and P&L
- Advanced understanding of food safety and best practise standards
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or apprentice changed
- Computer literate - confident using Excel, portal programs, and rostering systems
- Experience with kitchen audits is desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.