Inspiring Assistant Venue Manager - up to $67k + Super + incredible extras | Sydney_Australia
Its all about your team and the experiences provided to the guests. Structured, progressive and incredibly inclusive & FUN environment.
A bit about the role and company...
An award winning venue are on the hunt for their next superstar, people focussed, infectious energy of an Assistant Manager to support all business operations. Providing a fun and positive work environment and investing in their people is one of their Core Values.
Positive and Inclusive team? Check
Multi-dimensional venue? Check
Staff rewards and growth? Check
Get to shine your weird and wonderful self? CheckWhats in it for you?
Can you bring some of these to the team?
- Holiday prizes interstate AND international
- Cash bonuses, every month
- Tailored development and training plans
- Lots of freebies at every venue
- Be a part of a team that worships your creative flair
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Genuine desire to create memorable guest experiences
- Motivate staff through leading by example
- Maintain quality control with all policies and procedures
- Strong communication both verbally and written
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Encourage collaboration, creativity, and a fun environment
- Assisting with rostering and stocktake
- Continue to advance knowledge base, and be a strong ambassador to promote guest functions
- Maintain cleanliness of venue on a daily basis
- Attend all relevant meetings, providing insights into your team and guests
- Energy, enthusiasm, positivity - don't hold back!
- Drive for knowledge and growth
- Experience in being able to rotate between admin and hands-on duties
- Assistant / management experience in either hospitality / entertainment / events sectors
- Time management
With a strong, energetic senior management team to support you along this journey, this is going to push your career to the next level.
Sound like something you want to be a part of but need to know more? Contact Paige on 02 8124 6841, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB REFERENCE #3400303
Share with a friend