Floor Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Inner city laidback luxury meets contemporary dining. with genuine career progression in established group. a place where standards are everything
About the opportunity
Work with one of Melbourne's most complete wine portfolios and take satisfaction in working for one of the inner city's most respected restaurants and bars.
The business has evolved in recent years, turning heads as a daytime destination whilst retaining their loyal clientele for evening trade across their bar and event space.
Your primary focus is running a 105 seat, fully serviced restaurant, with a team of 10 front of house staff, including a Host, Sommelier, Section Waiters, and Food Runners.
You will work closely with the Restaurant Manager to follow established sequence of service in order to meet guest satisfaction.
You have a high level of attention to detail and will naturally get involved in all aspects of service.What's in it for you?
- Competitive package + discounts + employee benefits
- Work closely with an experienced executive team that will provide you with all the tools and support you need make your team the best in the local market
- Opportunity to have a fixed roster
- Exposure to learning how to run a full business unit (from P&L to HR Management)
- Work for a hospitality group where no two venues are the same
- Assistance and support with attaining WSET certification
We encourage all hospitality leaders with over one years experience to applyHow to apply:
Attach your resume and click APPLY
JOB REFERENCE #349647379989
Share with a friend