Store Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Be part of a task force team and help launch a series of fast-casual diners throughout 2023 & beyond. Pathway to multi site management. Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
They're home grown out of the suburbs, they're on the rise across Victoria, and they're looking for a proven Store Manager/Restaurant Manager to take on a thriving Melbourne CBD quick service restaurant.
Our client is looking for a manager who is motivated to work for a group that has an appetite for expansion and is willing to play a part in their next phase.
Along with strong customer service skills, a level head and a contagious can-do attitude, you will be able to motivate large teams during service whilst ensuring the commercials aspects of the business are ticking over like clock work.
This group will offer flexi time for this position, understanding that some administration tasks can be completed remotely when the opportunity arises. They're not a late night trading venue and they have the on the ground support to ensure you're not working every evening and weekend - expect one weekend day off most weeks and mainly day shifts every week!
We want to connect with some of the best Melbourne hospitality leaders who have a track record in casual dining, cafes, and chain restaurants.What you'll get in return
- $80,000-90,000 + super + bonuses
- A senior team that aren't afraid to play with the grey and bring ideas to life
- With expansion comes opportunity - new opportunities will present themselves for the right people as the group kick on!
- A roster with true balance - you will need to have open availability being the main Manager, however, they expect you to design a roster that works for you (flexible with requests and no late nights)
- Not a late night operation. Most evenings closed by 10pm
- On the ground support from a rockstar Operations Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
JOB REFERENCE #7601999
Share with a friend