Cafe Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Days only & every second weekend off. Branded cafe. Ideal for a proven hospitality leader with a background working in pubs, cafes,or fast food chains
About the opportunity
Suited to a leader with a strong background managing hospitality business units, ideally someone who has experienced what it takes to work from a brand/group perspective as this isn't you regular suburban cafe operation
You'll be accountable for coaching an Assistant Manager and team of 20, whilst undertaking all day to day duties as Cafe Manager, including but not limited to, shift management, troubleshooting service issues, adjusting rosters, training & recruiting floor staff, and achieving sales targets.
To be a real hit in this position you will naturally enjoy taking new starters on the journey required to become part of the furniture.
Barista experience is desirable, but not essential. A leader with a minimum of 2 years Assistant Manager experience in hospitality is required in order to be considered - Our client would prefer this experience to be working for a pub, cafe,or fast food chain. What's in it for you
How to Apply
- $70-75k + super + company incentives
- A rare roster that screams work-life balance - days only, every second weekend off
- The operation will keep you on your toes, but will be very casual and laidback
- The venue attracts a lot of young families
- Pathway to Area Management - most of the groups venues are scattered across Melbourne and they opening more venues throughout 2023 and 2024
- Have the chance to work independently within the goals set from Head Office - you will have on the ground support as well as a great Head Office in Victoria that will be able to assist you at the click of button
Attach CV and click APPLY.
JOB REFERENCE #319478550
Share with a friend