Store Manager - Mornington | Melbourne_Australia
One of Main Street's latest foodie favourites to join the strip is on the hunt for a leader who wants to be part of an inclusive management team
About the opportunity
Each day you'll be splitting your time between shift management, front of house training, stock management, and driving sales through friendly service, but most importantly you'll be supporting a senior management team continue the success for one of Mornington's most loved casual dining operations.
Friendly service remains one of their pillars of success. It's that positive mindset, and a strong will to enjoy yourself & to ensure others are enjoying their experience.
To be a suitable candidate for this position, you will thrive in a customer facing role and consider yourself as a motivator to others.
Company culture is key for this group so when they go about recruitment themselves they are looking for a talented operator as well as a person that naturally meets all of their own values
This role is suited to a strong Assistant Manager stepping up or a ready manager Manager looking for a challenging role
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + incentives + discounts
- Job security? ABSOLUTELY - this group runs a smooth takeaway and delivery platform and has done remarkably well during COVID meaning business has been very busy
- Opportunity to grow - there's a good chance this will lead to a Store Manager level within the group in the near future
- The roster - don't worry, this is not a typical Wednesday to Sunday gig resulting in limited social life. Instead you will have a roster that works for you, the team, and the business
- Be part of a team and family that genuinely look after their people
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
JOB REFERENCE #3252611
Share with a friend