Restaurant Manager | Melbourne_Australia
Be a Hospitality leader in a community forward company, and earn a great wage with top notch incentives
About the opportunity
Our client is a community-focused fun fast casual restaurant group seeking an experienced and dedicated Restaurant Manager to join our team.
A great CBD location, we are close to everything! Lead the venue as if it is yours, with great support from an engaged head office. Work with one of the most progressive groups and add your personal touch to this growing business. We will provide comprehensive training to help you be the best you can be.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and creating a welcoming environment for our clients guests.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant, including managing staff, ordering supplies, and ensuring that all operational and health and safety standards are met.
Within the rustic surrounds of this quick service restaurant, customers enjoy the vibe by eating in, or grab ta take away. What you'll bring
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role desirable
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and management, including staff management, inventory control, and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team
- A passion for the local community and a commitment to supporting its growth and development
- $80,000 + super and up to $12,000 in bonuses on offer
- An engaged head office that will train you on your management journey
- Established systems to follow
- Great incentives for top performers
- This is not a late night operation. Most evenings closed by 10pm
- On the ground support from a hands on Operations Manager
JOB REFERENCE #351166290
Share with a friend