Senior Sous Chef | Melbourne_Australia
Rub shoulders with some of the best chefs in the city. Bring finesse, and your organizational skills to this great role
About the opportunity
This Versatile and top grade space, sits in a beautiful heritage listed property.
The Venue has a great all day and night time offer, bringing in both revelars and foodies alike. They have the Melbourne lifestyle in their DNA
This Hospitality group will nurture your passion and skill to make you the best possible professional you can be. They prefer to promote from within, and there focus on training and development reflects that.
As a Senior Sous Chef you are going to lead service. Ensuring your guests receive the highest quality that this restaurant is able to deliver. You will co manage a team of chefs including assisting with rosters, stocktake, menu development, and continus team development.
We encourage all senior chefs with hatted experience with a French/European culinary background to apply for this role as this could be a career defining move.What you'll get in return
- $95,000 + super + discounts + employee benefits
- Work with one of the best Executive Chefs in the Melbourne Restaurant scene
- Award winning restaurant
- A group that are flexibility with requests, but expect leaders to have open availability
- High performance Team Mentality
- Assist menu design and development
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the group
To apply, please attach your resume and follow the prompts. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Craig on 03 9666 1505
JOB REFERENCE #34585384909056
Share with a friend